Fix and improve Windows/MinGW/MSYS build
- Makefile: Use $(OS_ARCH) to add some MinGW-specific workarounds and
settings, so that a simple "make" is sufficient on MinGW (instead of
manual Makefile hacking).
- Explicitly set CC=gcc in the Makefile, otherwise you get an error like
"cc: command not found" on MinGW.
- MinGW doesn't have ffs(), use gcc's __builtin_ffs() instead.
- Add /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib to CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS, that's
where libusb-win32 and libftdi stuff is usually placed on MinGW/MSYS.
- Disable serprog (no sockets) and all PCI-based programmers (no libpci)
for now. That leaves dummy, ft2232_spi, and buspirate_spi enabled on
MinGW per default.
- serial.c: Use correct type for 'tmp', both on Windows/MinGW (DWORD)
and POSIX (ssize_t).
Corresponding to flashrom svn r1363.
Signed-off-by: Uwe Hermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Acked-by: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <email@example.com>
2 files changed