Refine handling chips that exceed maximum programmer sizes
- Change check_max_decode() to return the number of (common) busses
where the flash chip exceeds the supported size of the programmer.
- Refine its signature to use a flashctx pointer only.
- Move CLI-related bits to cli_classic.c.
- Rename check_max_decode() to count_max_decode_exceedings() to
better reflect what it (now) really does.
- Refine the messages printed by the caller to better integrate with the new
setup, and simplify them.
Corresponding to flashrom svn r1842.
Signed-off-by: Stefan Tauner <email@example.com>
Acked-by: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
3 files changed