Revert "Unsignify lengths and addresses in chip functions and structs"
- probe_timing was changed to unsigned although we use negative values
for special cases
- some code was not changed along hence did no longer compile:
* dediprog's read and write functions
* linux_spi's read and write functions
- it introduced a number of new sign conversion warnings
To be safe this patch reverts all changes made in r1448, a corrected
patch will follow later.
Thanks to idwer for pointing out the problem first!
Corresponding to flashrom svn r1450.
Signed-off-by: Stefan Tauner <email@example.com>
Acked-by: Stefan Tauner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
14 files changed