Add a bunch of new/tested stuff and various small changes 21
- ASUS F2A85-M
Reported by various corebooters
- ASUS M2N-MX SE Plus
Reported by Antonio
- ASUS P5LD2
Reported by François Revol
- Lenovo ThinkPad T530
Reported and partially authored by Edward O'Callaghan
- MSI MS-7502 (Medion MD8833)
Reported by naq on IRC
- Shuttle AB61
Reported by olofolleola4
- ZOTAC IONITX-F-E
Reported by Bernardo Kuri
- Atmel AT45DB021D to PREW (+PREW)
Reported by The Raven
- Atmel AT25F4096 to PREW (+PREW)
Reported by 공준혁
- GigaDevice GD25Q16(B) to PREW (+PREW)
Reported by email@example.com using a GD25Q16BSIG
- Catalyst CAT28F512
Mark erase and write as known bad (not implemented)
- Various spelling corrections by Daniele Forsi.
- Added and refined a bunch of chips originally investigated by Carl-Daniel.
- Marked the ARM-USB-OCD-H programmer as tested
(reported by Ruud Schramp).
- Tiny other stuff.
Corresponding to flashrom svn r1839.
Signed-off-by: Stefan Tauner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Acked-by: Stefan Tauner <email@example.com>
diff --git a/atavia.c b/atavia.c
index 72ec209..db29eea 100644
@@ -113,7 +113,7 @@
msg_pdbg2("\n%s: %s after %d tries (access=0x%02x, status=0x%02x)\n",
- __func__, ready ? "suceeded" : "failed", try, access, status);
+ __func__, ready ? "succeeded" : "failed", try, access, status);