Reformat -L output and add printing of chip voltage ranges to print.c
Besides adding output for the voltage ranges, this patch also changes
various aspects of the -L output:
- sizes are right aligned now with a fixed length of 5
- space between columns is selectable with a constant
- test results are always shown in the same column ("PR" and " R"
instead of "PR" and "R ")
- vendor and device names are split on a delimiter (currently '/') and
spread over mutliple lines but only if the tokens are not too short.
all other columns are printed on the first line of a chip.
- voltage ranges are printed in verbose mode only
it also gets rid of POS_PRINT and digits
Corresponding to flashrom svn r1438.
Signed-off-by: Stefan Tauner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Acked-by: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <email@example.com>
1 file changed