Add a bunch of new/tested stuff and various small changes 25
- ASRock Fatal1ty 970 Performance and P4i65G
Reported by anonymous email message ID:
The latter actually had a tested board enable already.
- Eon EN25Q128 to PREW (+PREW)
Reported by Adrian Graham
- GigaDevice GD25VQ41B to PREW (+PREW)
Reported by David Hendricks
- Winbond W39V040FB to PREW (+EW)
Reported by fjed on IRC
- Change PCI IDs of "MS-6577 (Xenon)" board enable.
The previous IDs contained the on-board display adapter which is
disabled when a dedicated graphics card is installed.
- Add a note to the README how to overcome the clang warning if only a
single programmer is enabled.
- Fix some typo and manpage problems found by lintian
- r1920 introduced some explicit calls to pkg-config instead of $(PKG_CONFIG).
This patch corrects that.
- Make MS-7094 (K8T Neo2-F V2.0) board enable less contestable.
Previous PCI IDs were board-specific but ot the other of devices
that could be disabled by the firmware or that vary among
hardware revions. There are no good alternatives available.
However, since we always have a DMI decoder available now, we can
use non-board-specific devices without taking risks. Thanks to
Uwe Hermann for reporting and testing.
- Some other small changes to clean up whitespace and fix some warnings
from Debian's lintian.
Corresponding to flashrom svn r1951.
Signed-off-by: Stefan Tauner <email@example.com>
Acked-by: Stefan Tauner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Acked-by: Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <email@example.com>
diff --git a/README b/README
index 604e793..ab761f7 100644
@@ -136,6 +136,12 @@
use port-based I/O which is not directly available on non-x86. Those
programmers will be disabled automatically if you run "make".
+If you are using clang and if you want to enable only one driver, you may hit an
+overzealous compiler warning from clang. Compile with "make WARNERROR=no" to
+force it to continue and enjoy.