board_status: Add script that will set up a ubuntu live image
This is a pretty basic script that can be downloaded with wget to a
ubuntu-based live image, and will set it up so that the board_status
script can connect and run cbmem.
1) Verify that this is being run on a ubuntu-based live image by
checking for the installer.
2) Install and configure the ssh server.
3) Set a root password 'coreboot' so that root can log in.
4) download and build cbmem.
5) find and print the IP(s) that should be used to connect.
Signed-off-by: Martin Roth <email@example.com>
Tested-by: build bot (Jenkins)
Reviewed-by: Stefan Reinauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed