- HDAMA boots!
- Set the bootstrap processor flag in the mptable.
- Implement 64bit support in our print statements
- Fix the reporting of how many cpus we are waiting to stop.
It is the 1 less than the actual number of cpus running.
- Actually enable cpu_initialization.
- Fix firstsiblingdevice in config.g
- Add IORESOURCE_FIXED to all of the resources set by config.g
- Fix the apic_cluster rule to add an apic_cluster path not an apic path.
- Add a div64.h to assist in the 64bit printf.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.coreboot.org/coreboot/trunk@1682 2b7e53f0-3cfb-0310-b3e9-8179ed1497e1
6 files changed