- Bump the LinuxBIOS major version
- Rename chip_config chip_operations throughout the tree
- Fix Config.lb on most of the Opteron Ports
- Fix the amd 8000 chipset support for setting the subsystem vendor and device ids
- Add detection of devices that are on the motherboard (i.e. In Config.lb)
- Baby step in getting the resource limit handling correct, Ignore fixed resources
- Only call enable_childrens_resources on devices we know will have children
For some busses like i2c it is non-sense and we don't want it.
- Set the resource limits for pnp devices resources.
- Improve the resource size detection for pnp devices.
- Added a configuration register to amd8111_ide.c so we can enable/disable individual ide channels
- Added a header file to hold the prototype of isa_dma_init
- Fixed most of the superio chips so the should work now, the via superio pci device is the exception.
- The code compiles and runs so it is time for me to go to bed.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.coreboot.org/coreboot/trunk@1698 2b7e53f0-3cfb-0310-b3e9-8179ed1497e1
107 files changed