mb/gigabyte/ga-945gcm-s2l: add mainboard
Startpoint was Intel d945gclf, which has same chipset and
Gigabyte ga-g41m-es2l which has same Superio.
What works and is tested:
* PCI slot;
* PCIe x16 slot with GPU (RADEON HD 2600 XT) and ADD2 DVI card;
* onboard VGA output (only textmode implemented) with native graphic init;
* 533, 800, 1067MHz FSB CPU (1333MHz is unsupported by the chipset);
* serial output during and after boot.
What does not work:
* resume from suspend (does not work for d945gclf either).
* The Realtek ethernet card requires a reset which currently also
hardcodes a MAC adress.
This board was only tested with the SeaBIOS payload due to flash size
constraints (512KB) and with GNU/Linux.
Signed-off-by: Arthur Heymans <email@example.com>
Tested-by: build bot (Jenkins)
Reviewed-by: Martin Roth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
diff --git a/src/mainboard/gigabyte/ga-945gcm-s2l/Makefile.inc b/src/mainboard/gigabyte/ga-945gcm-s2l/Makefile.inc
new file mode 100644
@@ -0,0 +1 @@
+ramstage-y += cstates.c