AUTHORS: Move src/arch/arm64 copyrights into AUTHORS file
As discussed on the mailing list and voted upon, the coreboot project
is going to move the majority of copyrights out of the headers and into
an AUTHORS file. This will happen a bit at a time, as we'll be unifying
license headers at the same time.
Additional changes in this patch:
- Make sure files say that they're part of the coreboot project
- Move descriptions below the license header
Note that the file include/arch/acpi.h is a fantastic example of why
moving to the authors file is needed. Excluding the guard statements,
it has 8 lines of copyrights for 3 function declarations.
Signed-off-by: Martin Roth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Patrick Georgi <email@example.com>
Tested-by: build bot (Jenkins) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
diff --git a/src/arch/arm64/eabi_compat.c b/src/arch/arm64/eabi_compat.c
index a6f40a4..79b2017 100644
@@ -1,7 +1,5 @@
- * Utility functions needed for (some) EABI conformant tool chains.
- * (C) Copyright 2009 Wolfgang Denk <email@example.com>
+ * This file is part of the coreboot project.
* This program is Free Software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
@@ -12,6 +10,8 @@
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
+ * Utility functions needed for (some) EABI conformant tool chains.
int raise (int signum) __attribute__((used));