- mem.h and sizeram.h and all includes killed because the are no longer needed.
- linuxbios_table.c updated to directly look at the device tree for occupied memory areas.
- first very incomplete stab a converting the ppc code to work with the dynamic device tree
- Ignore resources before we have read them from devices, (if the device is disabled ignore it's resources).
- First stab at Pentium-M support
- add part/init_timer.h making init_timer conditional until there is a better way of handling it.
- Converted all of the x86 sizeram to northbridge set_resources functions.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.coreboot.org/coreboot/trunk@1722 2b7e53f0-3cfb-0310-b3e9-8179ed1497e1
28 files changed