util/docker: Update dockerfiles & build method
- Previously, various things were hardcoded into the docker containers
that made it necessary to update the Dockerfile files for each new
version of the sdk. Turn those into 'Variables" that are updated during
the build step. Because the makefile is piping the dockerfile through
the sed command and back into the docker build command, the normal
docker "COPY" keyword doesn't work.
- Run ssh-keygen -A to explicitly generate the ssh keys. This fixes an
error: Could not load host key: /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key
- Remove apt-get upgrade command - The Dockerfile guide recommends
not to run this.
- Change libssl-dev to libssl1.0-dev. libssl-dev's header files won't
build the Chrome-EC codebase.
- Add libisl-dev, needed to build the riscv toolchain.
- Build the toolchain using the -b option
- Add environment variables containing the version and commit that the
coreboot-sdk was built from.
- Update targets to use the version and commit variables
Signed-off-by: Martin Roth <email@example.com>
Tested-by: build bot (Jenkins)
Reviewed-by: Philipp Deppenwiese <firstname.lastname@example.org>
3 files changed