Updates to the board status script
This is the first major re-work for the board status script.
- Added a command to the getrevision.sh script to retrieve tagged
- Results are placed in a dynamically generated temporary location.
This makes it easy to do multiple trial runs and avoids polluting
the coreboot directory.
- Results are stored in a directory with the following form:
Vendor and mainboard are obtained from CONFIG_MAINBOARD_DIR so that
hierarchy is consistent between coreboot and board-status.
- The results directory is used as the commit message.
- board-status repository is checked out automatically if results are
to be uploaded.
- Add ability to run commands which may fail. Currently we assume
any failure should terminate the script, but some commands can be
Successfully uploaded first result to board-status repository. See
Signed-off-by: David Hendricks <email@example.com>
Tested-by: build bot (Jenkins)
Reviewed-by: Ronald G. Minnich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
3 files changed